SureColor SC-P800 Drivers Downlooad, Review - The SureColor SC-P800 uses the identical nine Epson UltraChrome HD pigment inks as used by the SC-P600 computer printer. These inks make certain that prints will not fade for just a claimed 60+ several years, using Epson suggested media. The nine inks include; Yellow-colored, Vivid Light Magenta, Light Cyan, Vibrant Magenta, Cyan, Light-Light Dark, Light Black, Image Black and Matte Dark. Each cartridge boasts a generous 80ml connected with ink. The inks use a large colour extent, 2. 86 Dmax intended for producing rich blacks and vibrant colours whenever using PGPP media. The P800 printer paper prints on media sizing's from 3. 5x5 inch nearly A2 and 19 inch wide throw media via the optional roll media holder. There can also be a front fine art media paper journey for thick specialized media or board nearly 1. 5mm heavy. On initial impression this appears to be the ideal printer for the keen enthusiast and professional photographer, let’s put the SC-P800 for the test.
SureColor SC-P800 Drivers Downlooad, Review - Our first test out prints were developed using Epson Top quality Luster Photo Paper using the Printer Manages Shades setting in Photoshop. This forces the printer to utilize the canned profiles which are installed with the driver. Printing situations are reasonable; while using Quality setting the A4 print had taken 2minutes 6 seconds, an A2 art print took 10 A few minutes 15 seconds, timings are measured from art print drop to ultimate exit. Using your photo-i test art print, the quality is very useful although the infant portrait is displaying a very slight magenta forged, this can always be easily cured with a curves adjustment covering in Photoshop. As mentioned earlier, this is often a pre-production unit so will never make too many comments for the colours. The Epson profiles are incredibly accurate and can produce stunning paper prints when used in conjunction with Epson’s own media.
SC-P800 Drivers Downlooad, Review - This printer has become built with the professional photographer at heart. The build quality in the P800 is exceedingly good, it senses robust, Epson has certainly not cut corners on the standard of materials used. Print quality is very useful, especially with B/W stamping. well as advertising and marketing brochures.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor SC-P800 Drivers Downlooad, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!