- Best-in-class primary page out and also 40% smaller along with better performance
- Receive 28% more images with Original H . P . toner cartridges along with JetIntelligence
- Speed through tasks with many productivity and workflow capabilities
- A range regarding mobile printing options permit you to work securely from wherever business goes
- Increase MFP and also data security, and stay associated with your work along with wired and wi-fi capabilities
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M277DW review, driver download: Setup
You need not spend much time setting it up either, as the M277dw occurs ‘fully loaded' – while using the four toner colored toner cartridges currently installed – so all you want to do is install the printer software through the CD-ROM in the box. There's a USB interface for the direct connection to some PC or Mac, as well because both Ethernet and also 802. 11n wifi for connecting to your home or office community. It supports Apple's AirPrint with regard to iOS devices, and there's a HP ePrint app for Android users far too. Even the touch-sensitive control panel is effective, responding quickly and smoothly to some flick of your finger as you scroll through the different menu options. (See also: best colour lazer printers. )
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M277DW review, driver download: Speed and high quality
You can, needless to say, get a similar choice of features from several low-cost inkjet laser printers, but the real good thing about laser technology can be its speed and also quality. HP quotes any speed of 18 pages each minute for both mono and also colour printing, but our assessments actually produced link between 15ppm for mono and also 13ppm for coloring. Even so, that's still more quickly than most ink jet printers that we've welcomed in this price selection.
Text quality is very useful, with smooth, finely detailed text that a majority of inkjet printers will battle to match. Colour graphics are good too, so the M277dw would have been a good choice with regard to reports and presentations work. Our only modest complaint is which photo output was somewhat disappointing. It only took 60 seconds or so to print a complete A4 photo, but our test out prints were rather dark and dull when using plain office document, and we've witnessed better results when using inkjet printers along with plain paper. If you want to print high high quality photos for marketing and advertising brochures or presentations then you'll want to use more costly photo-paper, which calculates at about 7p for each sheet.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M277DW review, driver download: Print costs
Producing costs aren't far too bad, although it's much cheaper to get the cartridges from third-party trusted online retailers rather than primary from HP per se. If you make use of HP's high-yield XL toner cartridges currency trading mono printing calculates at about two. 2p per site, while colour printing pertains to 9p per site. That's in line with many ink jet printers, although greater speed and exceptional text quality from the M277dw gives it an advantage over most regarding its inkjet challengers for office make use of.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M277DW review, driver download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled our policy agreement and official agreement of driver source);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!