- A3 colour laser printer
- 4800RIT resolution, AAM technology
- Gigabit Ethernet, PDL help
- Low TCO
- Most competitive CPP in Epson beam of light range
- 100, 000 page duty cycle
There are a variety of colour laser printers now available, but rather fewer which are duplex-capable out of your box. Epson’s AcuLaser C3900DN is one of them, boasting an amazing claimed print speed as well as a design which differentiates it from most rivals.
This large, white and state grey printer posseses an odd configuration, almost as though it's been transformed through 90-degrees through typical designs. Although its 250-sheet report tray pulls out from the front, you load paper with it in landscape manner. It feeds up from right to left inside this printer and away onto a fold-up report support on the top.
New technology - There is Epson’s new Advanced Amplitude Modulation (AAM) display screen technology to evaluate dot placement in addition to produce sharp photos with well-defined sides.
High quality production - Epson's resolution improvement technology, AcuLaser Colour-RITech, removes uneven edges throughout text and delivers charts, graphics and in many cases CAD schematics having clear, crisp shades.
Low TCO : It boasts Epson’s lowest cost-per-page for the laser in both mono and colour. This, in addition towards optional duplex unit which helps cut back to 50% in some recoverable format usage, plus the energy STAR-qualified reduced energy consumption, mean that its TCO is incredibly low.
Engineered for business - It has a compact footprint and the ability to print at nearly A3 size throughout colour. Its print speed all the way to 30ppm in A4 mono in addition to colour helps boost productivity as well as a paper capacity all the way to 2055 sheets saves in time refilling it. And the Gigabit Ethernet in addition to PDL support having IPSec, IPv6 in addition to SSL makes integration into complex IT situations hassle-free.
High durability - It has a duty cycle all the way to 100, 000 webpages, so businesses is usually confident that their investment inside the Epson range is a sound one.
Price: Around £519.00
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson AcuLaser C9300N Price, Review, Spec, Drivers - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled our policy agreement and official agreement of driver source);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!