- Compact All-in-One: print out, copy, fax along with scan
- 30 ppm/cpm, 8 just a few seconds First Copy Out and about Time
- Scan to be able to email, network folder along with USB memory important
- Network ready, PCL5e/6 service
- Energy efficient
With a 30ppm output speed and a First Copy Out and about time of just 8 seconds, prints and copies are delivered the second you need all of them. Need to scan, copy or fax a double-sided document, no worries. A 50-sheet Duplex Intelligent Document Feeder handles it effortlessly. Also waiting ages to your printer to loosen up is a thing with the past. There’s swift recovery with Quick First-Print technologies, so no looking forward to that vital doc.
Superior image quality
Whether you will need prints with well-defined text and smooth graphics or copies that capture each and every detail, the i-SENSYS MF5880dn delivers monochrome business documents with outstanding quality.
Conserve energy and lower your costs
The energy Star certified i-SENSYS MF5880dn helps you reduce the impact of printing about the environment and additionally cuts costs. Having a TEC* (Typical Electrical power Consumption) rating of just 1. 321 KWh/week, you reap the benefits of an energy efficient printing device. Intelligent double sided stamping as standard assists significantly cut paper usage.
Speed up your workflows
SEND functionality transforms and the choice of scan documents regarding distributing, sharing or storing. Scan on to email, network folder or straight onto a USB key by using a handy USB video slot. Canon’s compact PDF files, combining the smallest file size with high image quality, are perfect regarding emailing and revealing.
Canon’s easy to use All-in-One cartridge program provides maintenance no cost operation with each and every change, ensuring good quality prints every time period. For extra busy workgroups, an optional cassette swells paper supply capacity up to 800 sheets.
Easy management and protection
PCL5e/6 support means that the i-SENSYS MF5880dn suits easily into just about any business environment. The Remote Gui allows a community administrator to remotely deal with settings and monitor status by using a web browser. Department ID Management precautions important settings, prevents unauthorised usage of the machine’s performance and enables rigorous control of charges.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Drivers Download,Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled our policy agreement and official agreement of driver source);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!