It seems unusual to pair a substantial printer with a smaller scanner but the MFC-J5910DW have a good reason, that is the cheapest of Brother's A3-capable inkjet MFPs, and it's still rich in features. Users may connect via USB, wired or instant networking, or print directly from the memory card while using colour touchscreen controls on the front panel. Regarded as alongside its fax capability, ADF and duplex (double-sided) A3 publishing, that's a lot for the money.
If it doesn't make the best first impression, the MFC-J5910DW makes a much better case for itself available. With the different of slow photo printing it is a quick all-round device, printing more when compared with 12 pages of text or higher than four pages of colour graphics each minute. It's also relatively quick when duplex publishing on both attributes of A4 cardstock, printing 10 shade sides onto several sheets of paper within just four and a new half minutes.
Brother’s print software is clearly outlined and easy to navigate
Photocopies were also fast, with single-page copies on the scanner glass taking under 20 seconds each, and a 10-page shade ADF copy completing in mere two minutes and also 24 seconds. High-resolution scans particularly were unusually fast for a network-attached device, with the 1, 200dpi test completing in mere 40 seconds – one of the quickest results we have now seen.
It’s not by far the most sophisticated scan software, but Brother’s TWAIN panel is obvious to see
Quality-wise, while globally competent, the MFC-J5910DW didn't excel in different area. Scans demonstrated sharp focus, but endured a slightly awesome colour bias and several noise suggestive involving compression, most visible in elements of solid colours. Plain paper text and also graphical prints have been reasonable, although elements of saturated colour was lacking vibrancy, while photocopies have been good, particularly inside mono. Thanks to read about MFC-J5910DW Drivers Windows, Mac, Linux Download
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
MFC-J5910DW Drivers Windows, Mac, Linux Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled our policy agreement and official agreement of driver source);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!