For this X551dw, "much faster speed" means a 42 page-per-minute (ppm) score, which actually turned out to be a touch slower than I tested for printing a text document using the printer's default environment. In its faster—and solely slightly lower quality—setting this printer hit 66 ppm, definitively throwing out away the concept that inkjets usually are slower than lasers.
Along with quick speed, the X551dw provides an appropriate level associated with paper handling, which within a 500-sheet of drawer, and a 50-sheet in multipurpose tray, and a duplexer (for two-sided printing) regular, plus an optionally available 500-sheet drawer if you need more capacity. Much like a laser, the paper arrives face down from the output tray, so documents don't have to print in change order for page you to definitely be in the front of the stack.
Setup and Velocity
As you may expect just in the paper handling ability, the X551dw is relatively big, with 15. 0 by means of 20. 3 by means of 15. 7 ins (HWD) and 39 weight. Physical setup put in at home, however, consisting of removing plenty of packing tape, and sliding the some ink cartridges in place, without requiring you to do anything to organize the cartridges. Network setup is regular. For my assessments I connected the printer to some wired network in addition to installed the drivers over a Windows Vista process.
Given its stability of speed, end result quality, paper controlling, low cost for every page, and additional features like cell phone printing, it's nearly impossible to find a good reason never to pick the HP Officejet Pro X551dw Printer over any of its direct competition. The closest it involves having a weak spot is its print out quality.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP OfficeJet Pro X551dw Printer Review & Driver Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled our policy agreement and official agreement of driver source);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!