The Brother HL-L2340DW is usually a fast, reliable monochrome laser printer designed squarely using the Small Office and Home office (SOHO) user in your mind. Its compact, desk-friendly size is wonderful for smaller offices where working space is at a premium, plus it prints sharp, professional monochrome pages at approximately 2400 x 600 dpi resolution. Thanks to it's fast print speed all the way to 27 ppm, and automatic duplex making, it's ideal intended for printing business documents including multi-page studies, spreadsheets, invoices, plus more.
Multiple within connectivity options, which plus an easy-to-use LCD screen and control solar panel.
Brother improved on its previous era of SOHO black and white laser printers by building a one-line LCD screen for easy routing and menu variety. This also facilitates simplify wireless setup, so you can potentially share the HL-L2340DW with others on the wireless network making use of your 802. 11 b/g/n connection. You can also get connected to a single computer employing a USB cable(1) by way of the Hi-Speed HARDWARE port.
Budget-friendly order price and low-cost making
The HL-L2340DW will be priced attractively intended for SOHO users that are keeping a close eye on the budgets. Users may enjoy a lower cost per page and lower total charge of ownership by making use of high-yield 2, 600-page(3) replacing toner cartridges (TN-660, offered separately), and automatic duplex printing is a great way to help reduce paper consumption.
Flexible paper coping with for busy SOHO conditions.
The HL-L2340DW is wonderful for small offices and home offices, due to its adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray that grips letter or lawful size paper plus a manual feed slot having a straight through paper path that assures jobs printed in letterhead and envelopes always look their utmost.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HL-L2340DW Driver Windows,Mac,Linux Free Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled our policy agreement and official agreement of driver source);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!