The minimized outline of the I-SENSYS LBP7010C and its peaceful activity make it the perfect work area printer for little or home office utilize. Little in measure and responsive, this moderate laser printer offers remarkable quality shading printing.
Fast to print
There's no sticking around when you need to print, with Canon's Quick First-Print innovations. Printing at up to 16 ppm in mono and 4 ppm in shading, it has a mono First Print Out Time of only 13.6 seconds – so there's insignificant deferral in beginning yield.
Splendid yield – in shading and high contrast
Make your check with extraordinary quality prints. With up to 2400 x 600 dpi print goals you'll see the enhanced detail, sharp, fresh content and smooth dark scales. Standard's prevalent picture preparing and inventive S-Toner guarantee the best quality shading yield.
Decrease costs with low vitality utilization
The predominant vitality proficiency of the I-SENSYS LBP7010C will help spare you cash and lower the cost of proprietorship, and in addition lessen your carbon impression. As a component of Canon's promise to giving the most eco-accommodating items conceivable, this shading laser printer is Energy Star ensured. It has a Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) rating of only 0.5 kWh and in rest mode it devours as meager as 1.1 watts, making it a standout amongst the most productive printers in its class.
Simple to utilize and run
This printer is outstandingly easy to set up and work. The toner cartridges are anything but difficult to supplant and exceptional clamor decrease highlights make for a calmer, more lovely workplace, so you are allowed to focus on your business. You have the genuine feelings of serenity that the easy to use Canon CAPT printer driver will spare you time and convey remarkable shading yield.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!