- A3 Color Laser
- Discretionary Duplex Unit Duplex
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Resolution
- 128 MB RAM
- 15ppm Color/15ppm Mono
- USB/Network Connections
The imageRUNNER LBP work area printers are furnished with standard duplexing to spare paper expenses, and utilize Canon's RAPID melding technology™ to lessen vitality utilization and dispose of long warm-up times. The imageRUNNER LBP gadgets are organize prepared, and bolster Canon UFR II innovation for improved printing profitability while keeping up reliable imageRUNNER print driver operability. Besides, each model joins natural utilities like Remote User Interface (RUI) and imageWARE Enterprise Management Console, while including a few security progressions to ensure privacy. The Color imageRUNNER LBP5960 demonstrate works at up to 30 pages for every moment (letter) in monochrome and up to 30 ppm (letter) in splendid shading.
Ground-breaking Processing Engine:
The Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series is fueled by a framework design that is like the current imageRUNNER line, and gives unparalleled speed, power and usefulness. Quick handling of huge and complex archives is additionally improved through expandable locally available memory. Regardless of whether the necessities of clients are fundamental or all the more requesting, the imageRUNNER LBP Series offers an adaptable answer for all situations.
Quick Fusing System™:
The long sit tight for printed yield is over since the Canon imageRUNNER Series requires no warm-up time from backup mode to deliver reports quick. The intensity of the RAPID Fusing System™ is inside each model, which utilizes an extraordinary fixing film and fired radiator dissimilar to conventional roller-fixing gadgets. Quick Fusing System™ gives outstanding picture quality zero warm-up time and decreases first print-out time, while requiring less warmth and vitality utilization.
4-In-1 Laser Scanner:
The Color imageRUNNER LBP5960 requires less significant work area space, yet can create bigger configuration twofold sided shading archives effortlessly. The new 4-in-1 laser scanner in the Color imageRUNNER LBP5960 utilizes four individual lasers went for one polygon reflect from various edges to open each shaft to the drum. This noteworthy plan is in charge of the minimized size of the gadget since it needn't bother with a different laser scanner for each picture drum.
Short Vertical Paper Path:
The Color imageRUNNER LBP5960 highlights an amazingly short vertical paper way, bringing about short first print-out occasions of 7.5 seconds (monochrome) and 9.0 seconds (shading). The short way likewise adds to the amazingly smaller size of the gadget.
All models in the Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series are strikingly minimized and highlight front-load access to consumables, for example, drum, toner, fuser and paper supply. This empowers the gadgets to be strategically located either over or beneath a work area, in a corner, or in already unusable space.
Propelled Paper Handling:
The Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series includes a standard auto-duplexing capacity that can spare paper costs by printing twofold sided archives with relentless efficiency. Utilizing a trayless duplexing plan, the imageRUNNER LBP Series guarantees high dependability of paper bolstering in an extremely minimal size. Also, each model offers alternatives that give additional paper ability to considerably longer nonstop activity. Up to three discretionary 550-sheet tapes can be introduced on the Color imageRUNNER LBP5960.
The Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series has been intended to improve profitability through the minimization of downtime. This is accomplished through the front-load access to all client replaceable segments. At the point when substitutions are required, every toner cartridge and picture drum can be supplanted independently to improve working cost viability.
Price: Around £1872.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon Color imageRUNNER LBP5960 Drivers, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!