- New minimal structure for spot sparing
- Bolster Wireless Direct Mode for remote printing from cell phones without switch to disentangled system settings
- AirPrint and Canon Print Service for direct printing of pages or records through iOS and Android devices
- Backing multi PDA application for direct photograph and cloud printing
- PIXMA Cloud Link application for remote printing of Facebook collections and online substance with versatile devices
- Auto duplex and circle direct print
- New nail sticker print
2-Line LCD for simple activity
Standard's most recent PIXMA printer TS707 is a devoted print workhorse, with a unimaginably minimal size masking a powerful print motor. It is intended to kick off little office profitability with full system availability, programmed two-sided printing and paper sustaining limit of up to 350 sheets.
Consistent Form and Compact Size
Minimized size and little impression enables the printer to be put on swarmed work areas, or behind counters.
One-Touch Direct Wireless Connection
Interface remotely to cell phones and print, even without a remote switch.
Portable and Cloud Printing
With the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY portable application for iOS and Android OS, you can print reports put away in nearby gadget memory, or distributed storage.
2-Way Paper Feeding
Paper can be stacked for imprinting in 2 headings, through front tape and back sustaining, disposing of the need to expel paper stacks and reloading.
Appreciate uplifted profitability and usability by imprinting on boith sides of papers naturally.
Intended for High Volume Printing
Backings up to 350 sheets of paper for high volume printing with a high limit 250-sheet front tape, joined with a 100-sheet back plate.
Price: Around $179.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA TS707 Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!