Paper feeds to an inset in the best cover, beside this board and there's a simply corrective perplex simply over the paper leave opening, which is brimming with strangely disseminated gaps.
At the front, over the paper input plate, is a solitary sheet feed opening and at the back are attachments for mains power and USB 2.0, the main association gave. There's a networkable adaptation of this printer accessible, yet no alternatives to redesign this one.
Setup is extremely clear, as the four toner cartridges are altogether given in situ and you should simply pull the rings at the left-hand finishes of them to expel the fixing tapes. There are several spacers that need expelling from the feed system at the back and obviously you have to introduce the product drivers, yet the entire procedure can be finished in less than 15 minutes.
The in-line print system is guaranteed by Canon to deliver a snappy first print, however under test it was all the while taking around 22 seconds before paper began to nourish for the principal page of a print. This isn't especially brisk, however we produced a speed of 6.38ppm in general from the machine with our 5-page dark content print test. On the 20-page test, this speed moved to 9.91ppm. Given that Canon claims 12ppm for the I-SENSYS LBP5050n, this is a significant respectable outcome, imperceptibly snappier than the HP LaserJet CP1515n.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!