Operation & VERSATILITY
Made to meet your entire needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5-Color Person Printer ink System for great looking documents and photographs and a lot of connection options - the PIXMA TR8520 has you protected.
Hook up your smartphone, tablet and your entire favorite devices easily! Print straight forward - whether from the Cloud, through Bluetooth, from cultural media or on the run!
With instinctive features like the 4.3inch LCD Touch screen, memory card slot machine1, 20 sheet ADF and Car Electricity On/Off, it's obvious to see why the PIXMA TR8520 makes printing, copying, checking and faxing fast and simple.
POWERFUL, YET COMPACT
The PIXMA TR8520 is the small Wireless OFFICE AT HOME All-In-One that works with flawlessly any place in the house or office, is easy to work with, and provides remarkable results each and every time.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA TR8520 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!