The Pixma iP1500 isn't specifically a image printing device, but Canon says it's fine because of this as well as each day jobs like producing words and documents. It includes an answer of 4800 x 1200dpi and a Canon FINE mind, which gives 2-picolitre drops. Print out rates of speed are quoted as 18ppm mono, 13ppm shade, and Canon says it can create a borderless 6 x 4-in . print in around 58 seconds, not forgetting borderless prints up to A4.
The iP1500 is an inexpensive and small printing device. It requires up little space, with a top-mounted newspaper feed no exit tray, nevertheless, you do need to permit space before it for the newspaper as it emerges. It can feel a lttle bit plasticky, nevertheless, you can scarcely complain as of this price. The borderless A4 test print out time was five minutes 4 a few moments, which is - extremely - the second-fastest time. Although coloring was excellent and sharpness was good, there is some very fine dottiness from the four-ink system.
Price: Around US $89.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA iP1500 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!