OfficeJet Pro 6974 Drivers Download - Printer with dynamic security enabled. Only intended for use with cartridges with an authentic HP chip. Cartridges with a non-HP chip may not work and those that are currently running may not work in the future.
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- A4; AT 5 ; A6; B5 (JIS); Sheet Bristol A4; 13 x 18 cm; 10 x 15 cm; C5 envelope; C6 envelope; DL envelope
- 1 USB 2.0 port; 1 USB host; 1 Ethernet; 1 wireless port 802.11b / g / n; 1 RJ-11 fax
- Up to 20,000 pages
Go for great value for all your color printing needs. Save up to 50% ink per page from laser printers, and print the color and black text you need to make your business a success. Manage your budget with professional-quality color printing at up to 50% less cost per page than laser printers. Print up to 5 times more pages in black and white with the optional HP Large Capacity Ink Cartridges. Get professional black and white and color printing for your reports, graphics and more. Trust authentic HP pigment inks for durable prints that are water resistant and stay intact for decades.
Work quickly and confidently. Tap the touch screen and scroll it in the same way as a smartphone. Save paper with automatic two-sided printing, copy and scan all your original two-sided documents, and send files easily to multiple locations.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP OfficeJet Pro 6974 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!